About Me

My photo
Hiya guys! I'm Pixie, a happy, ditzy and sometimes clumsy 23 year-old! I'm happily engaged and getting married in February 2012 Yey! :D I live in Finland and I'm a sweedish speaking Fin, so I'm fluent in both Swedish and Finnsih. I love my life with all it's flaws and try to enjoy every second of it ^^

Thursday 10 November 2011

Fall 2011 loves

Here's my absolute favourite trends this fall:



Long shirts and cardigans with leggings and hels





Small leather jackets or "shrunken biker jackets" as someone said


















Open sweaters and cardigans that you can match and layer or close with a belt <3


Shorts with tights and either boots or heals 

Shoes with heals, lacing, fake fur, or studds. I also love the once that have the slightly higher front that makes the heals look way higher than they really are ;)



Leather bags



Slim belts that go ontop of your shirt 

Big rings <3 long necklaces <3 beady and "earthy" bracelets
Tube Scarves

 




And when it comes to makeup I like to accentuate either the lips or the eyes. And don't forget to fill in the brows! The brows frame your face so shaping and filling them in makes all the difference in the world!

If I go for stronger eyes I like using a dark grey toned eyeshadow and curl my lashes to max and top with my favourite lengthening mascara -and never forget the eyeliner in black to get the perfect cat eye look. I leave the lips pale and add just a touch of lipbalm or lipgloss. 



Then again if I want to focus on the lips I use a more neutral and natural toned eyeshadow (like beige-brown-ish) and line my eyes with a dark purple or grey instead of black (purple is a good choise if you have blue or green eyes because it will brighten up you eyecolour). Then I can use a stronger coloured lipstick. As a result you look more sophisticated and not "overly done".





//Pixie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment